March 12, 2011

5:45 am

Maria was up at 5:45 this morning asking for her chocolate milk and TV. I dutifully obliged. I drug myself out of bed, got her chocolate milk, turned on the TV and went back to sleep, don't worry she was still in the bed with me. Then I hear her saying "go in there mama!" So I get up, change her diaper and go in her room with her to play with all her stuffed animals. I did a whiny Elmo voice, I did an almost spot on Abby Cadabby voice and I kissed and hugged everyone one of her baby dolls. I was an awesome, half coherent mama this morning. This mama deserves props for pushing through!

Now I'm exhausted, I'm yawning as I write this, my eyelids are slowing covering my computer strained eyes and..................................................................... I'm up again, she just came up to me saying, with her shirt up, showing me her belly and proclaiming "MY PANSA MAMA!" so I tickled her cute little belly, she giggled and ran back to play. And now I hear twinkle, twinkle little star, and that's all she knows so she keeps repeating it, she'll get the second verse soon, I hope!!

For all those that don't know Abby Cadabby, here she is!

abby cadabby.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment