March 10, 2011

Pleasant Surprises

Life is full of wonderful surprises!
  • Found out that Subway sells all footlongs for 5 bucks after 4pm
  • Subway sells all footlong subs for 5 bucks all day on Sundays
  • I found my first craft project: I'm totally making this http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/11/diy-faux-curled-rosewood-wreath-made.html 
  • My daughter can draw a circle after watching mama do it (She's 2)
  • My husband agreed to taking family pics this Sunday
  • I can fly through e-books on my Kindle app for Droid---I'm addicted!
  • If you smile while driving, people actually smile back at you
I hope you all had a wonderful day and hopefully you had a few surprises yourselves. 

Let's get craftastic future craftards, who's doing the above craft with me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment