I don't want my laundry to pile up anymore, I want to sort, wash, fold, and put away in one fail swoop, more like an afternoon. I would like our backyard to look the way it was when it was freshly landscaped and BWT I'm not really liking the way it's been done. I would like to paint my...crap I need to turn this into a bullet list, okay starting over.
My list of want TO DOs, but will I actually DO them?
- Laundry: sort, wash, fold, and put away in a day.
|Check out her blog, she's a Laundry Goddess!!|
- Spruce up the backyard.
|This woman is totally inspirational, check out her backyard, Genius!|
- Paint my dining room table and chairs a dark mahogany color to match the rest of my furniture.
- Clean out the garage.
- Organize our little home office (possibly get a smaller desk).
- Renovate each room. I would like to start with the front guest room and work my way to the back of the house.
- I want to get a new front door, something with stained glass, panes, just something with windows to let the light in. I also need a screen door.
- I want to paint every room in our house.
- I would love to put in hardwood flooring in select rooms or entry ways.
So I'm off to bed to dream about the projects I would love to do but probably will end up making a lame excuse not too. :(
Wait here's the solution!! Two of Me!!
P.S. I just read my blog to my hubby, which I do every night before I post, and he said in a serious but very encouraging voice, "baby you're too hard on yourself, if you use the same principles you use in dieting towards everything you want to do, you'll get it done, it's just baby steps!" Have I told you how much I love this man!!