April 9, 2011

Craftard

Remember that blog I wrote about a month ago, Craptastic, well I've finally started a craft. I started it Tuesday and I'm really happy with how it's coming out, it's uber crappy but that's the point right!? Actually it's not the point, I would like for it to look awesome, but this is me, the Craptastic Crafter, or the Craftard, I'm still working on my name...hehe!

So I haven't forgotten about my crafty endeavors, I will showcase it as soon as it's finished. I'm just super slow and I procrastinate like no other.

Let me tell you how bad I am about procrastination, I wait till we're starting to use paper towels or the baby wipes before I go buy toilet paper...I'm so bad!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, and you're nipping after me for procrastinating on grocery shopping?! wait, nevermind, food slightly more important than toilet paper. I buy the charmin wet wipes and the toilet paper. They're great :)

    ReplyDelete