- Change my health for the better. I eat out a lot, I don't move as much as I should, I need to take better care of my body to live a long and healthy life
- Have more children, this doesn't have to be before I turn 30 but soon after
- Watch my temper: I don't need to get mad or riled up at everything
- This goes with the bullet above: be more easy going, not everything is so urgent
- Slow Dow: I don't want to be rushed, I'm going to get up earlier, I'm going to make the mornings easier for me, Maria and Riley.
- Read More: I started this recently because I downloaded the Kindle App for Android. This is much easier than lugging around a book.
- I said this before but I need to write everyday, even if it's just for my eyes only.
- Be kinder to the environment for my future lineage
- Do something different with my hair
- Change my wardrobe style
So here's to 29, may it be a good and happy year!
P.S. I took down the blog I had written in 3rd person because, well I was afraid the people involved would stumble upon it but I will put it back up and only allow my followers to read it. I want to thank you all for the comments and I must say it was so fun and a release to write that way, you should try it.